Immigration & Nationality

Our lawyers offer full support and service in relation to all immigration matters.
We can assist in preparing and planning a visa application to appeal to the highest court in the land.
Our lawyers have extensive experience and speak your language and know your country and how the local embassies and consulates operate.

UK Immigration and Visa
UK visa and immigration is getting more and more difficult. High fees, constant changes in rules and procedures.

Family visas, Human rights related visas, Student and work related visas, such as innovator, start up, investor and other type of immigration issues.

Human rights and family visas and leave to remain

Study, Work and business visas and leave to remain

  • Point based system
  • Tier 1 ( General Migration)
  • Tier1 ( Innovator)
  • Tier 1 ( Investor)
  • Tier 1 (Start up)
  • Tier 2 Sponsored Skilled Workers (work permit)
  • Tier 4 students
  • Tier 5 ( Youth Mobility)

Immigration refusals and documents

  • All types of Appeals and Administrative reviews
  • Judicial Review
  • UK Travel Documents
  • Revocation and curtailment.
UK Immigration law
All EU and other nationals now need to apply for their status or visa documents

Marriage and partner applications

If you are looking to join your partner or spouse in the UK, or if you are a child looking to join your parents. As part of the family you can apply to join the UK settled party. Usually the UK party has to be holding ILR or PR settled status or British nationality. For family reunion partner (post flight) the initial 5 year grant is sufficient. Read more

marriage visa
UK marriage and spouse visa

Asylum and human rights applications

If you are seeking Asylum or other human rights related application, the UK has an obligation to consider your facts and background and make a decision.

Family Reunion

If your spouse or partner has been granted asylum and are now settled in the UK. As a pre-exisiting family member you can join them in the UK under the Family Reunion route. If the relationship began after the UK party left their country of origin, then it will be treated as a standard spouse visa application.

European nationals and their family members

EEA nationals and their spouse and children enjoy free movement rights across Europe. This means a spouse and children of an European can live, work, set up business etc in any other European country without any restrictions. The non-European spouse and other members of the family can live, work, study etc and are deemed to be lawfully resident as long as the European national is part taking in an economic activity (work, business etc).

Danish Passport uk
EEA countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden

BrExit – due to take place on 31 October 2019. Will put an end to the free movement under EEA laws. How this is implemented and how strongly remains to be seen. It is therefore important for EEA nationals and their family to obtain all possible permits, status documents and secure their rights before the transition date. After 31 October 2019 some rights will disappear.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *